Tree Setup Schedule:
Thursday, November 14 (4pm – 8pm)
Friday, November 15 (10am – 8pm)
Saturday, November 16 (10am – 6pm)
Sunday, November 17 (10am – 4pm)
Since the Festival began two decades ago, we have developed this list of helpful hints to make the most of your support:
- Tree Donors, especially NEW donors, have questions regarding set up and display. We will have an informational session at the beginning of November. Look for an email notice for specific information.
- Artificial Trees are donations to the Methuen Festival of Trees and will be raffled.
- All items placed with the tree are part of the raffle.
- Trees should have a tree skirt, topper and lights.
- The total height cannot exceed 10’6″.
- Edible items, even if wrapped or boxed are not allowed.
- Loose glitter, confetti and artificial snow are not allowed.
- Spraying or hot gluing on-site is not permitted.
- To help plan for over-sized displays, please submit your size and space requirements, if over-sized, to the Tree Committee for approval. Please use the check box on the Participation Form and a Festival member will contact you.
- Items of value such as gift certificates or tickets should be given to a Festival Board member upon check-in. Place copies on the tree. The originals will be given only to the winners. Other ornaments or items of value should be wired to or secured under your tree.
- Plan on allowing 4-6 hours for set-up, and bring a step stool or ladder with you if needed.
- The Festival team will arrange the display of the trees. You will be directed to an approximate location for set-up. Depending on the size of your tree, a stand may or may not be used. Your tree may be moved.
- Please take all packaging and boxes with you when you leave. Do not leave anything overnight if you have not finished decorating.
- Keep in mind that trees may be viewed from all sides.