The First Baptist Church Methuen was founded in March of 1815. Although the original meeting house was destroyed by fire in 1869, the current building has been in continual use since it was dedicated in 1870. The Festival of Trees funded restoration of the triangular steeple windows, repairs to the sanctuary walls, chimneys, and slate roof.
Grant Awarded September, 2010
The project was completed August 15, 2012.