The preservation of this 1830 farmhouse provided the inspiration for the Festival of Trees in 1994. Embellished by the Tenney family in the 1880’s, the Gate House work funded by the Festival included exterior restoration, fixing the structural integrity of the building, researching and restoring the decorative features of the House and other engineering projects. This beautiful building was saved by the Festival of Trees.
Grant Awarded September, 2010
The project was completed August 15, 2012.